Country Mart Card
The Country Mart Card For Rewards!
~ The Country Mart Card for digital coupons
~ The Country Mart Card for double coupons
~ The Country Mart Card for automatic sweepstakes entries
~ The Country Mart Card for automatic instant rebates
~ The Country Mart Card for Upromise
~ The Country Mart Card for Dollar$ for School$
~ The Country Mart Card to get lost keys returned to you
~ The Country Mart Card enabling you to receive periodic money saving mailers.
Country Mart respects your privacy. We pledge that we will not release your information to any list service or manufacturer, and that the information will be held in the strictest confidence within our company! Your privacy will be protected!
As part of Country Mart's dedication to providing its customers a quality shopping experience at a low cost, we accept valid coupons according to the policy below. These guidelines are subject to change at any time.
~ Expired coupons, photocopied coupons, or coupons for items not carried in our store will not be accepted.
~ Valid internet coupons will be accepted. We reserve the right to limit or reject internet coupons.
~ The number of coupons cannot exceed the number of items in the transaction, nor can the value of the coupons exceed the current purchase price of the items in the transaction. If the coupon's value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
~ Customers must pay sales tax as required by state law.
~ Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
~ Coupons should have a scannable bar code.
~ Coupons must be redeemed for items indicated on the coupon.
~ Coupons must be presented with the item being scanned to facilitate a speedier checkout.
~ We reserve the right to limit the number of coupons.
~ Offer good for a limited time only.
~ Manufacturers' coupons with a face value of $1.00 or less will be doubled when customers use their rewards card. Coupons with a face value greater than $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
~ Doubling is limited to one like-item coupon per family, per day. Additional like-item coupons will be redeemed at face value.
~ The doubling amount cannot exceed the current purchase price of the merchandise. If the doubled coupon's value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
~ Carbonated beverage, soda pop, cigarette, beer, retailer, in-store, free-item, and coupons stating "do not double" cannot be doubled.
~ Only one valid manufacturer and one valid Country Mart coupon can be accepted for the purchase of a single item. If the coupons' combined value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
~ For in-store coupons valued at a flat dollar amount off total purchase, the specified total purchase must be attained after all other coupons and discounts have been applied.br /> Sale Items
~ Valid coupons are accepted for sale items.
~ The value of the coupon cannot exceed the current purchase price of the item. If the coupon's value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
~ When items are priced at Buy One Get One FREE, one coupon can be used per item, but the net purchase price cannot fall below $0.00 for the items when the coupons are applied. Only one applicable coupon can be doubled. If the coupons' combined value is greater than the current purchase price, no cash back will be given and it will not be applied to the remaining balance of the transaction.
General Sweepstakes Rules
Periodically Country Mart runs sweepstakes where our customers can win gift certificates, freezers, trips, or other prizes. When these sweepstakes are happening you are automatically entered every time you use your Country Mart Card during the automatic entry period. Below are the general rules for sweepstakes. These rules may be modified or added to depending on the sweepstakes so be sure to see the complete rules for a specific sweepstakes at your Country Mart Store.
1. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, nor redeemed for cash value.
2. Limit one prize per individual.
3. No substitution of prizes permitted.
4. Winners must be able to be notified by telephone and/or U. S. Mail.
5. Non-response by the winner within 10 business days serves as a decline of the prize. Another winner will be selected until the prize is awarded.
6. Participation is open to regional residents that are 18 years-of-age or older at the time of entry. Promotions are not open to employees of HAC, Inc., or Associated Wholesale Grocers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, related companies, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, or family members of the forenamed residing in the same household. Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished upon request. Restrictions may apply.
7. Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release upon request. Winner and companions give their permission to have their name, photograph, and/or likeness used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. HAC, Inc., Associated Wholesale Grocers, their employees, agents, and officers, their advertising, promotional and public relations agencies are not responsible for any injuries or illnesses claimed to be caused by winner's use or acceptance of prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Claims are subject to verification by HAC, Inc., and Associates Wholesale Grocers, and all decisions are final. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
8. For winner information please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Country Mart Stores; PO Box 25008; Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Country Mart Card Registration Form
Complete a Country Mart Card registration form to print and bring to your Country Mart Store by clicking here.
Update My Country Mart Card Information
To update the information we have on file for you click here.
Digital Coupon Help
Country Mart now offers digital coupons to its members! It’s easy, just register and add your Country Mart rewards card number to your member profile. Sign in and access digital coupons through the Savings Center link, the Coupons tab or from the home page bulletin board. Click “add to card” for the coupons that you would like to redeem. Add the qualifying items to your order in the store and present your card. The coupons come off automatically, no paper coupon is needed! Now for the best part, Country Mart will double qualifying digital coupons just like the paper coupons! See the coupon help page for additional details.
How to Print Manufacturers' Coupons
Manufacturer coupons are provided by Coupons, Inc. The manufacturers have assigned print limits to ensure all shoppers have an opportunity to print the coupons. The limit is typically two prints per coupon. First time users are required to download an Active X control to print manufacturer coupons.
What is the coupon printing process for first time users?
- Add selected coupons to your list.
- Install the coupon printer plug-in to print your coupons directly to your printer.
- After installing the plug-in, the selected coupon offers are sent to your default printer to print.
- Verify the printer is connected, turned on, ready to print, and that the printer is set as the default printer on your computer.
- Coupons will print in this order:
- Manufacturer coupons
- Shopping list
- If available, store specific coupons (hooray, no print limits here!)
How do I install the Active X coupon printer?
- Click the "print coupon" button. You will be prompted to install the coupon Printer.
- Click on "Run" to begin the installation process.
- Agree with the "terms and conditions" to complete the installation process. An "Installation Successful" message will be displayed.
Why didn't the installation work?
- You may not have permission to download programs on your computer, or you are using software that blocks the installation.
If you are trying to print coupons from a computer at a library, at work, an Internet cafe, or university, you may not be permitted to download and install programs. This may be the case even if you've downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. When available, you may find it easier to print our coupons at home.
- You may also be running software that prevents installation on your computer. Please check that any anti-virus or anti-spyware or adware software is turned off. We have attempted to work with most of the major publishers of such software to ensure that our Coupon Printer is not blocked. However, programs may block the installation, or display warnings before installing a program. Choose to allow the installation.
- The security settings in your browser are set too high.
If you receive warnings or errors that an attempt to install an ActiveX control (Internet Explorer), a plug-in was blocked, or are asked permission to install a program, you may need to change your browser's security settings to allow installation of these types of controls. Also, make sure to click the appropriate buttons in any dialog boxes that display to allow the installation. Modern browsers make you jump through a few hoops to install plug-in, but it's worth it!
- You are using an Apple Macintosh (MAC) and received a PC (.exe) coupon printer file. We are sorry your browser type has not been recognized correctly. Please find our Macintosh version of the Coupon Printer installer below:
Macintosh OSX 10.3 or higher when used with Safari and Firefox Browsers
When multiple printers are available and/or have a fax machine connected, the default printer has likely not been set. Before printing the coupons, users must have a default printer set to ensure coupons know which printer to print to. To set up/change a default printer, please follow the below instructions:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. Your printers should be displayed.
- Right click on the printer you wish to print from and select "Set as Default Printer."
To change the default printer:
- From the print dialog, choose Edit Printer List from the Printer pop-up menu.
- Select a printer from the Printer List.
- Choose "Make Default" from the Printer menu.
What is Manufacturer Coupon Print Status?
If coupons are not printing, please review the bottom of your shopping list to check the status for Printing or Expired coupon status.
- SAVE $.75 ON TWO when you buy TWO any flavor Betty Crocker® Box Supreme Brownie Mixes - Printing
- SAVE $.40 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars - Printing
- Save $0.50 off the Cover Price of the August 4th issue of Woman's Day Magazine - Printing